We here at ShotRockers understand that not everyone learns the same way and while online classes are great for some people they just aren’t the best for others. That’s why, whenever possible, we offer classroom style instruction as well. During the past several months we have been developing a class that over the course of five weeks (5 classroom style lessons and 1 shooting day) will teach you the essentials that you need to take your photography to the next level. This course is designed for novice photographers with limited knowledge about how to get the most out of their DSLR camera.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to get out of Auto Mode and take control of your exposure through the manual modes
- How your camera works and how to get the most out of it
- The essentials of exposure (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, metering, white balance, etc)
- How to effectively compose your photographs for a more compelling result
- How to make flash work for you
- What equipment is necessary for better photos and more importantly, what isn’t
- Basics of editing
- And much, much more
DATES AND LOCATION
- All classes start the 2nd week of November (starting November 10th).
- Choose one of the following days and times:
- Mondays 1:00pm – 2:30pm and Saturday December 14 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm (on location shooting day)
- Tuesdays 7:00pm to 8:30pm and on Thursday December 12 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm (on location shooting day)
- Wednesdays 10:00am – 11:30am and on Sunday December 15 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm (on location shooting day)
*All lessons apart from the Shooting Day will be in Education City Housing
- 800 QR
- For more information please contact us. Seating is limited.